Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/18/2017

Review: Shelton in Love

Shelton in Love Shelton in Love by Dianne Hartsock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: February 1th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

I liked this story because it was wicked hot but also sweet. I wouldn't say there was something I didn't like but it was a beginning that I usually not experience in erotic/romantic stories. I think that made me it very interesting.

This is a story about being in a relationship not so much about the build up to becoming a relationship. It's a story about everyday things a couple struggles with in a relationship. Jealousy, accident, insecurities and most of all love.

I love the writing style, it's direct and with a good amount of dialogues. There is no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and the characters are well described. I sometimes felt like the story jumped a little and there was not much background information on the characters but at the same time I felt like I didn't need it.
The feelings and connection between the main characters was described in a way that made me feel them in my heart and soul.

I never complain about to many love scenes but for once I was a little overwhelmed by the many scenes. No complaints, but rather OMG there was a lot of hot scenes!

An unusual story that reaches for the 5 stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment