Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/07/2017

Review: Zack

Zack Zack by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Seriously great 5 stars

Zack is broken after his wife died in a car accident and he's left alone with his son. His sister helps him find a nanny and Kate adjust well to the two of them.

I liked this story very much, Zack is kind of a idiot at times but his hurting and the author are good at describing what he's going through. Kate is goofy and fun and takes it all at stride. I felt for the characters and they are well described so I feel like I know them now.

The easygoing writing style of this author is a joyous read. There is no filling of words just to make the story longer, it's to the point and lots of dialogues so I read in no time at all.

I really liked the build up in the story and it was a great HEA. Again, I love a series with HEA in each book so I can read the next half a year later and still feel like I haven't missed anything because I can't remember the previous.

Seriously great 5 star story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment