Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/25/2017

Review: The Devil's Daughter

The Devil's Daughter The Devil's Daughter by Katee Robert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Eden returns to a place she thought she never coming back to where her mother is the leader of a cult. Now Eden is a FBI agent and comes to town after receiving a picture of a dead girl. She reaches out to sheriff Zach for help and even if his suspicious of her he agrees to take her help.

Not this authors usual book, but I must say she mastered it reasonably well. The plot was interesting and I didn't suspect the felon until the very end.

Her story telling is as good as always, easy to read and with lots of dialogues and some action scenes. There is even a little sexiness in there that made me think"Oh, that's the writer I know"

I feel like in many of the books in this genre it's very much unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and characters. Maybe that's why I liked this one since it was straight to the point but still managed to cover up the real felon.

But seriously, this book gave me a good thrill and was well worth reading. Im not a big fan of thriller/mystery but I liked this book. I would definitely read the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment