Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/06/2017

Review: Worth the Wait

Worth the Wait Worth the Wait by A.J. Pine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: January 16th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Grace is on a cleansing cure after being betrayed by her ex, she's not supposed to have any physical relationship and eat "clean" food to get a more emotional connection to people. But then she meets Jeremy.......

I just love the crazy theme of cleansing your life, and I love Grace and Jeremy. This story made me laugh and cry.

I've read the other books in this series except for the first, and I loved them so the author didn't disappoint me this time ether. Now I'm going to have to buy the first and read that one :-)
That's one of the things I love about these books, even if they're a series each one can be read as a standalone. Although I prefer to read a series in their order I don't regret reading these books out of order at all.

The writing style is easygoing and have enough dialogues to hold my attention throughout the whole story. I loved the build up in this story and that the author still made some scenes worth the wait.......

The characters are well described and I feel like I got to know them well; Jeremy with he's scepticism for longer relationships and Grace with her issues with trust. But when faith brings them together several times it seems inevitable.

I think this was another successful HEA and a beautiful 5 star read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment