Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/20/2017

Review: Hawke

Hawke Hawke by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Missing communication

Every time I start a new book in this series I feel a little nostalgic when the previous couple is mentioned and this time it was the worst because Ryker is my favourite. I stepped in to THIS story with a little caution and hoping it wouldn't be a disappointment.

Here's the thing, it was NOT a disappointment but Vale and Hawke could never reach Ryker and Grey in how the connection is described.
That been said, I liked this story very much but the communication between Vale and Hawke wasn't there in my opinion so that made me kind of impatient for them to understand each other. That is the reason for only 4 stars.

The author have the same good writing style still, easygoing and no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings. Lots of dialogues and well described characters.

This is a series but every book can be read as a standalone, my favourite kind of series. Even though I gave it only 4 stars it's a great read and remember; that's my personal opinion so don't let it stop you from reading. If you already have read the other books in this series, well you can't stop now ;-)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment