Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/05/2017

Review: Breaching His Defenses

Breaching His Defenses Breaching His Defenses by Allyson Lindt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good #GeekLove story

I liked this story about Mikki and Jared who works for two different companies and find together at a convention. Many I would have liked it more if it had contained more feelings, it felt a little flat at times but don't get me wrong; I enjoyed it very much.
The writing style is easygoing and sweet with some hotness at occasions. I shuffled between reading and listening and the voice reading was good too although not perfect.
There are not any unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and a good amount of dialogues so I was kept interested throughout the story.
It's still a HEA if it's the first in a series and I do like those kind of series. So I would gladly read the next.
Good 4 stars read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment