Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/16/2017

Review: Finding Your Feet

Finding Your Feet Finding Your Feet by Cass Lennox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

I liked this story and Tyler and Evie is a sweet couple. I loved the way Evie took Tyler's baggage and insecurities even though she didn't know the reasons for it. Tyler didn't feel ready for a relationship but the feelings between him and Evie couldn't be ignored.

If this story is anything similar to the real life and challenges transgender persons have I admire their courage and pride.

I didn't feel like the subject of gender was the main topic but it was a underlying topic in the story and I think the author made a good job of not making the characters victims but real people that knows how it is to try living a good life in a world where we're all suppose to be "normal" (whatever that means)

The writing style of this author is easygoing and filled with dialogues so reading this is joyful and fast. And my favourite is as always; no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings!

The connection between Evie and Tyler is very good described and I fell in love with them because they seemed so real but it missed something to make them my favourites.

I'm a little indecisive about stars here and I can't give a very good reason but I liked the first book in this series better so I think this is a good 4 star read.

I look forward to reading the story of some of the secondary characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment