Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/17/2017

Review: Jacked Up

Jacked Up Jacked Up by Samantha Kane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: January 31th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

The best in this series!

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Sam has PTSD after serving and losing most of his team members in an attack and King is helping him cope with it. Afraid to get flashbacks and hurt someone he hasn't had a women in his bed after he came back. King sets out to help him by offering to be in the room if they find a women willing to do that. They find Jane who consider herself the good girl but turns out to be anything but when it comes to these two men. But what happens when she wants King too?

This story is easy on my mind, soul and heart and it's packed with emotions so I laughed and cried and ploughed through the book in no time.
There is no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings, a good amount of dialogues and that's enough to make me a very happy reader.

Third book in the Birmingham Rebels series, and for me it was the best because I loved that none of the three people involved had ever been in a polyandrous relationship before. That made this a very pleasurable journey to take with the characters. Also, after I received this ARC I had to buy the two first books because I'm a chronological reader.........

The love scenes was smoking hot, some of the best I've ever read and there're lots of feelings written in to this book.

Sam's worries for hurting the other two is sweet and little neurotic and I adored it. And I loved that Jane got so dirty talking during their interactions. She loses her inhabitants and lets her feelings and lusts guide her. King is trying to take care of everyone and he might be going a little overboard by making decisions for them all.

In the end I will say that I hope for more from the Birmingham Rebels cause there are so many secondary characters that deserves a story.

This is a sizzling 5 star.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment