Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/02/2017

Review: Perfect Game

Perfect Game Perfect Game by Casey Cameron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Publishing date: January 5th 2017

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

I liked this story about two nerds falling in love, it was light and sweet with som hot scenes.
The writing style is easygoing and with the right amount of dialogues to keep my interest. No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings is also very good in my opinion.

The storyline was good but not the best, I felt like I just scraped the surface of the story so there could have been more filling. Then again it made the story easy to read and I DID enjoy it.

If I should pinpoint something that didn't resonate with me, it must be the jump in the story at the end but still it's a strong 4.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment