Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/10/2017

Review: Falling for the Player

Falling for the Player Falling for the Player by Jessica Lee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: January 16th 2017

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Max and Patrick comes from very different worlds but they connect one night and don't see each other for years. Are the chemistry still there when they meet again?

I liked this story very much, the chemistry between Max and Patrick is hot and I think the author made a good work of getting it through in the story.

The storyline was good and I especially liked that there was not a long outdrawing of drama. The building up of the feelings between the two main characters are slow but with enough progress so it's not tiresome.

I liked the writing style because it was fun to read and straight forward with no big descriptions of the surroundings of the scenes, just setting the characters in the scene and describing their thoughts and feelings. The story is light and sweet and still holds enough seriousness to not feel like it's just scratching the surface.

There are lots of feelings and some very hot love scenes in this book and I appreciate that it's also sweetness in between the hotness which makes the love between the main characters come through more clearly.

I do recommend it if you like m/m romance and it's HEA for you who don't like series that goes on and on.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment