Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/15/2017

Review: Planned Seduction

Planned Seduction Planned Seduction by Jess Dee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Publishing date: January 30th 2017


*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

The storyline is good and the writing style is great. There is no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues so it's easy to read. Then again I wonder if it's too easy so my brain gets bored..........

I feel the sexual connection but I'm sorry to say I can't feel the emotional connection between the two main characters. Sad, but that's just my feelings about this story.

There is a whole lot of hotness in this story so the author nailed that, but I can't help feel like there is something missing, don't know what but again that's just how I feel. I really wanted to like it more because I've read works from this author before and liked it very much.

Sorry to give it a weak 4 star, the only thing saving it from being 3 is the hot love scenes.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment