Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/14/2017

Review: Fake Engagement Real Temptation

Fake Engagement Real Temptation Fake Engagement Real Temptation by Joya Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Publishing date: January 30th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Carrie is left alone a few hours before her wedding, her brothers friend Blake takes the cheating fiancées place on their honeymoon trip to look after her. When they arrive the cheating fiancé and his girlfriend is there. Carrie and Blake decides to fake a relationship but what happens when the feelings get real?

This was a sweet story although a little like something I've read before. The storyline is a well known one but I still liked it.
The writing style is light and easy and there are a good amount of dialogues so it's a quick joyful read.
The characters are well described and it's enough emotions written in to their story to make it a little interesting.
There is some love scenes that are hot but not sizzling.
This story was good but not one of the best, it's a 4 star read.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment