Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/22/2017

Review: Max

Max Max by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sweet and rough Max

I bought this book and all the previous books in this series because I received a ARC of ROMAN, the seventh book, and I like to read books in their order. I took a chance and I do not regret it. This author never lets me down.

I thought Ryker was the man but Max is sailing to the top of my list of Cold Fury Hockey men. This sweet, caring, rough guy is all that Julianne didn't know she needed.

Julianne is raising her sisters 3 children after losing her to cancer, she has several jobs to keep their heads above water. Max comes to her rescue at one of her jobs and can't forget her. Can Julianne trust him to really want to be there for them all?

This story is about how we can loose our faith in other people because we don't think they can handle our life with all it's messiness. The build up in this story is great and all the feelings had me crying for those two.

Their declaration of love for each other was for me the best ever, and wow, the love scenes was hot and heavy.

I felt like I got to really know the characters and how they felt for each other. That's a must in my reading experience. The writing style is as always easy and to the point. No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues makes this book a solid 5 star read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment