Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/11/2016

Review: Dark Citadel

Dark Citadel Dark Citadel by Cherise Sinclair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Club Shadowlands series is one of my favourites and this is the second time reading but this time I'm leaving a review.

Kari is a sweet shy women coming to the club with her boyfriend who she doesn't have the right chemistry with. As a widower Dan has no interest in starting a relationship and is full of guilt after losing his wife. But what happens when they are put together in the training program for subs?

I loved this book and the only thing making it a weaker 5 star is that I thought Dan was described a little to cold, but that's only because I didn't want him to be........:-)

The writing style is as always excellent, to the point and no unnecessary chitchat, at times it was fun and most of the time it was hotter than the pavement on a hot summer day.

Kari and her insecurities made me sympathies with her and I recognised the issues, I laughed and cried with her and I wanted to kick Dan's ass at one point.

There are some very good scenes in this book and if you are a BDMS fan you will enjoy this story.

This time I bought the audiobook and I have to say the author picked an excellent voice.......

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment