Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/26/2016

Review: Protecting What's His

Protecting What's His Protecting What's His by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was my first Tessa Bailey book and I instantly fell in love with Derek and Ginger and also the author;-) I've since read every one of Tessa's books and like them all, some more then others. This book will forever be one of my favourites, and this is the third time I read it, I also bought the audiobook so I could listen to it and I liked the voice very much.

Derek is so sweet, protective and jealous and this is instantly love between two people. Ginger is so tough on the outside but she need what Derek can give her; safety and love.

The storyline is good and the characters are well described with lots of feelings. All the filthy talk is Tessa's signature, she is the queen of filthy talk in my opinion. Maybe that's one of the reasons I like her books so much.

Derek and Ginger are on my repeat read list forever!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment