Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/29/2016

Review: Wrapped Together

Wrapped Together Wrapped Together by Annabeth Albert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: December 6th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

This story was so sweet and I couldn't stop reading. If I should make any remarks it must be that I thought the beginning was a little slow but I still really love this story.

This was a book about losing someone can make you afraid of making commitments to anyone until that someone special breaks the barrier.

The writing style is light and fun and have enough dialogues for me to like it a lot. I laughed at Sawyer's poetry tries goofy personality, and Hollis introvert personality made me feel like we where kindred spirits.

I feel like the author did a very good job at describing the characters in a way that made me feel like I knew them well by the end of the book.

The love scenes was intense and filled with emotions, I could sense the love between the characters.

This is a book in a series but can absolutely be read as a standalone. I recommend this book to anyone who like a sweet, hot and fun m/m romance. I'm definitely reading more from this author. 5 golden stars!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment