Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/22/2016

Review: Wrong for Me

Wrong for Me Wrong for Me by Jackie Ashenden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Publishing date: November 29th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*
Levi comes out of prison after eight years with a plan that includes Rachel, his former friend.
The story was full of emotions and the characters struggled with a lot of issues from earlier days.

This was a book that's easy to read because the author has a way of writing that gets the book flowing easy in my mind. I felt that this book had a deeper meaning than just what we can read on the surface. Both the characters had a childhood with challenges and that makes them more afraid of loss in life.

The way the author slowly closes in on the deeper meaning of the book is very good and makes me get to know the characters better.

The message I could get out of this book was that we all changes over years and our dreams and goals in life can also change.

I liked this book, not the best I've read but well worth the time I spent reading it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment