Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/12/2016

Review: To Command and Collar

To Command and Collar To Command and Collar by Cherise Sinclair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a book......

5 shining stars with collars on! Master Raoul is magnificent and Kim is so sweet and brave.

Raoul and Kim story is very good and now I have it in audio to. When Raoul buys Kim at a slave auction to save her he never expected to have her for his own, but in preparation to meeting with the handler of the auction she has to pretend to be his slave. Will she manages that without breaking and will Raoul be the one to save her again?

This is the third time I read this book but this time I used audio and the voices made this a experience to remember. Sinclaire has developed her stories from the first book and in adding audio the feeling of being present in the story is overwhelming, I cried and laughed and felt anxiety and excitement alongside the characters.

The storyline and characters are getting better and better. The first couple of books where great entertainment but now I can't put the book away when I first start reading. And I love that she's involved the characters from her previous books.

I feel like every time I read Cherise Sinclair's books I think "omg, this is the best book ever" and then I read another........

The writing style is so easy and light but at the same time it grasp you in your heart and soul and you can't think other than what you experience in the pages of the story.

If you haven't read a Cherise Sinclair book and like BDMS and erotic books you have certainly missed out. I recommend you start with the first in this series and a fair warning; you want be able to stop!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment