Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/05/2016

Review: Wicked Fall

Wicked Fall Wicked Fall by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a story about when your dreams change you got to follow your heart. Woolf don't think Callie belongs in his dream world but what can he do after finally having what he thought was his dream world?

The story of Woolf and Callie is sweet, hot and exiting and I was enchanted from the beginning by Woolf's gruffness and Callie's fearless and sweet attitude.

The writing style is easygoing and fun, a lot of swearing but I kind of liked it because it fitted with the content of the story. But if you're a prude don't read!

Bridger is a anomaly and his part in this story is essential in my opinion, because he helps Woolf see what he really wants. His story is going to be a interesting one and I can't wait......of course I'm going to read the rest of the books in this series.

Although it is a series it can be read as a standalone! Enjoy!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment