Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/02/2016

Review: His to Cherish

His to Cherish His to Cherish by Stacey Lynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

Aidan loses his son Derrick. Chelsea the women he wanted for two years and Derrick's friend Shane is present when it happens. After Aidan turns to Chelsea for comfort, can she give it our will it destroy her in the process?

Oh, what a heartbreaking beginning, so much emotions. I cried from first chapter and this book really got to me. It's a story about loss and guilt and how people handles it so different and at the same time so similar. And it's a story about having hope when all seems hopeless.

I will forever remember this book because it was wonderful but also, when I read it I was in a time in my life where I was struggling with my own problems. This book gave me hope, hope of better times.

The story was great, what I didn't like was Aidan being so destructive but then again I don't know how it is to lose a child so maybe his reasons to act like he did is reasonable.

Chelsea is giving so much to others that she forgets her self. And she is struggling with her own feeling of not being enough. And I also feel like she could grow a pair and stand up for herself, especially regarding to Aidan's ex Mandy.

The authors description of what feelings the characters are struggling with is excellent, I feel it all. The writing style is easy and I enjoyed reading it so much.

This is book 3 in a series of 4 books.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment