Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/01/2016

Review: Blank Spaces

Blank Spaces Blank Spaces by Cass Lennox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: November 14th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

I love this story so much I almost cried when it ended. This is not your usual m/m romance or erotic, it is unusual and that's what's makes it unique in my mind.

Jonah's cockiness and Vaughn's calmness was a joy to read about. Their differences are well described in a not so obvious way, but you still get it.

I liked the writing style of this author very much, it's light and easy even when it still is about a heavy topic. The description of the characters are very good and I felt like I got to know them well. Both of them essentially longing for love and affection.

This was a story about a man used to be abounded and never felt like he was loved growing up in different foster homes. He ends up with replacing his need for love and care with shallow sex.
Then he meets a man growing up in a loving wealthy family, who is not in to sex and has given up on ever having a relationship because of that.

I thought the ending would bothered me more because it was surprising, but actually after finishing the book I found I liked this ending, it showed that two people can accept each other's different needs.

I could write so much more about this book but then I would give away things that you would want to read yourself.

I would certainly read more from this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment