Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/24/2016

Review: The Harder He Falls

The Harder He Falls The Harder He Falls by Lynda Aicher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Great story

Grady and Micha's story is the first in this series but I read it in wrong order so I've already read the two other books.
Grady is struggling with his concise after a rafting accident that kills one man and leaves his cousin in a coma. He meats Micha at the hospital visiting his cousin and he doesn't know Micha has his own struggles.

I love, love, love this series, it's one of the best M/M romance series I've read. And this book doesn't let me down at all.

The writing style is easy to follow and there are enough dialogues to make it interesting and never boring. The characters are well described and makes me get to know them.

I think the build up in the book was very good, not to much suspense but it still makes me want a little more and I turn the pages even if I'm so tired I almost can't keep my eyes open.

Two souls in denial and struggling to accept their situation comes together and makes a connection that's beautiful described.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment