Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/23/2016

Review: Wound Tight

Wound Tight Wound Tight by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: December 5th 2016

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Renner is working hard running his business and has no time for love. Milo is his security guard and even though Renner thinks he's straight he can't help wanting the guy. Things heat up even more when Milo reach out for help from Renner to approach a guy he thinks he has a crush on. Will Renner help our will the fire within him destroy them both?

The first book with M/M romance from this author and I have a lot to say about it. First of all it couldn't have been released at a better time. Second; why haven't you done this before Tessa Bailey? Third, I read a lot of M/M romance and she can compete with any of the best authors of this genre in my opinion as a reader.

It was fucktastic(that should be a word), I loved every second of it because it was sizzling from the first sentences. The banter between Renner and Milo is hilarious and I laughed out loud sometimes, but it was hot as hell even when it was fun.

I loved that Renner took charge and Milo discovered that he really enjoyed that and even craved it. Milo's need to take care of Renner is absolutely adorable and Renner wants to meet all of Milo's needs. Both men make new discoveries about themselves and learn to accept that life can take different turns and you have to adjust to the new path.

Renner need to protect himself from being hurt again in light of his earlier experiences. Milo is trying to discover this new side of himself and that takes courage, but he is a man whose glass is half full and he don't give up on himself or Renner.

The build up in this story was great and even if I tried to guess what comes next in the story the surprises kept coming.

It's no news that I addicted to this author and I enjoy her writing style. She IS the queen of words and she's making the characters come alive for me so I feel like I participate in their life's every step of the way. However, I'm always trying to be objective when I review a story so if it's not to my liking I will say it.
But this one is in my top then of M/M romances!!!!!!!!

This little snippet made me laugh so hard that I have to read it out loud to my friend that heard me laughing:

“I can see your feet beneath the door,” Renner called, and Milo mouthed a curse. “Actually, I’ve been out here listening to you abuse hangers and call the clock a bitch.”

Tessa Bailey produced a sizzling hot 5 star read, so queen of words keep writing M/M romances because I will be reading it. I'll even reduce myself to begging you to write more........



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment