Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/09/2016

Review: Touchdown

Touchdown Touchdown by T.S. McKinney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*
I liked this book very much and I like kinky stuff but there was one tiny little bit in this book that was a little over the top for me.

Alexander is a straight quarterback from a wealthy family, he is planning a future as a lawyer but what he really wants is to paint. He and his friends goes to a BDMS club and he gets challenged to participate in a scene with a mail Dom, Lincoln. To his amazement he enjoys it. But he denies he's gay.

This story is about breaking free from judgement and old patterns and show the world who you really are regardless of what other think.

The writing style is to my liking, easygoing and intens with a lot of feelings. The characters are well described and the storyline is good. The build up was great and I felt that the easygoing writing didn't make the more serious topic in the book seems less important.

I could read more from this author and I love to read Tank's story, a Dom in progress.

This book contains BDMS scenes and adult content.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment