Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/07/2016

Review: Justice for Mackenzie

Justice for Mackenzie Justice for Mackenzie by Susan Stoker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hearts in my eyes

This story had me sighing in contentment, laughing till I cried, gasping in horror and twisting in excitement. I absolutely f$#ing love it!!!!!

The writing style is light and fun and lots of dialogues which I can't say enough times that I like.

The characters was well written, Mackenzie was rambling on and Daxton was so calm and his voice rumbling. I think the author did excellent in getting me as a reader to see how this two people fit so well together.

The build up in the story was very well and I wasn't bored one minute through the story.

I love love love Dax's filthy mouth and Mack's sweetness. If you read this book you need tissues because oh my god how I sobbed in the end.

This is the first book in a series but can be read as a standalone, although I promise if you read this you'll want to read the next. Good luck ignoring that pull, I can't

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment