Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/10/2016

Review: Hard Compromise

Hard Compromise Hard Compromise by Samanthe Beck
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: November 21th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Lauralie has fought her way up from a crappie childhood and has her own bakery. Booker is the town sheriff and comes from a more privileged upbringing. He wants Lauralie but she's not willing to be his. But then her bakery burn down and she needs hel. Booker offers her money to pretend to be his girlfriend, so this is his chance, but will he succeed?

This was a great story and I can't say anything about it bothered me. It was a good storyline and a writing style that's a joy to read. The characters are well described and it had a lot of feelings.

There were some really nice love scenes that were very well written and some scenes made me cry. This story held a lot of feelings and that's what I like about a book.

The story is about that choosing to love someone demands courage and that's not easy for a person not used to being loved.

Very good book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment