Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/06/2016

Review: Temporarily Yours

Temporarily Yours Temporarily Yours by Diane Alberts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving a honest review.*

I liked this story very much, it was one of those easy reads that just makes time fly by. It was fun, sweet and hot.

Kayla and Cooper's story is about how you presume someone sees you in a certain way but your presumptions might be wrong. They both misread their parents meaning of them and takes wrong decisions for them self because of that.

The writing style was great and I always love a story with enough dialogues to not make it boring. The build up in the story was good and no cliffhanger is a bonus when I read a book.

I loved the easygoing dialogues between the two main characters, it made me chuckle.

There were a good amount of feelings coming through in this story, sweetness, sadness, happiness, love and caring for each other.

Great read if you want something easy to read with lots of feelings.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment