Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/20/2016

Review: In a Ranger's Arms

In a Ranger's Arms In a Ranger's Arms by Donna Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: November 28th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

Oh, I loved this story, it was sweet, fun and oh so hot. I actually have nothing to complain about.

The writing style is great, light and easy and to the point, it also had a lot of dialogues which I happen to love. I absolutely fell in love with all the characters and I hope that there will be more books about these rangers.

This was also a story about people having each other's back in crisis and friends who never gives up on you.

I especially like Jovy and her sense of humour, it gave some good laughs. Stone with his slightly alpha male personality was hot and steamy.

If you like a sweet, fun and hot story with a little brush of serious subjects this is perfect. I love to read more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment