Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/07/2017

Review: Untamed

Untamed Untamed by Lauren Hawkeye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and are freely giving my review of it*

Easy story; Cari is a TVs star and when she's being treating by an unknown person she gets Jasper as a bodyguard. The chemistry is hot between them so what will happen?

I like the story but I think the build up to the interaction between Cari and Jasper was to abrupt and short in my opinion.

On a positive note this is a easy and very hot read. The lack of unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues makes up for a to abrupt beginning.

I find it difficult to give stars when there is a very clear cliffhanger so my stars are wobbly.

The story has potential so I think 4 stars and let's hope the next one (Unbound) is holding the 4 stars up.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment