Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/25/2017

Review: Misconduct

Misconduct Misconduct by Samantha Kane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

I'm absolutely in love with this series and I think part of the reason is that it's written with so much emotion and passion that it feels real.

The issues both Danny and Carmina has is that they can't stop thinking for different reasons.
I loved the way Tom found out what Carmina needed in the bedroom through Danny, and how he takes control after that and enjoys it.

The relationship between them is intense and the way the author describes it is emotional and loving.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and a good amount of dialogues is for me the things that makes this a perfect story.

Another thing the author does that makes me enjoy her story is that the characters are well written and they are communicating with each other.

The fact that this is ménage and contains mature content should not scare you away, it's a good storyline too....

Hot 5 stars ✨



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment