Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/27/2017

Review: Ray of Life

Ray of Life Ray of Life by E.L. Todd
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

The last book in this series is good and it contains a little twist to the story that I especially liked.

Ryker has grown so much since he started out dating Rae and I just like him more and more.

The storyline is good and the characters are well written with a lot of feelings. It's no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues so it's a joyful read.

What I also like is how the secondary characters gets a part in the story too, it's good to get to know how their lives are.

The writing style is easygoing and makes this a quick story to read.

I recommend reading the other books in this series before starting this one.

Well done, 5 stars from me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment