Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/12/2017

Review: Heart of the Steal

Heart of the Steal Heart of the Steal by Avon Gale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and are freely giving my review of it*

Excerpt on my blog July 12th
https://lovinghotbooks.blogspot.no/?z...

This is a story about two men who live very different life's, but they can't deny the attraction they feel for each other. Vaughn is wealthy and lonely without family and he's an philanthropist, Will is a FBI agent working with art crime, he has a twin sister and parents.

Will see the world in black and white, right and wrong but Vaughn see it more in grey; what doesn't hurt others is allowed even if it slightly outside the law. The differences between them is what attracted them to each other but can it rip them apart?

I loved this book, it was filled with emotions and made me hope that the story would never end.

There are no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues, in other words; a JOYREAD!

The storyline is good and the build up is nice and not to long. The feelings building between Vaughn and Will are wonderfully described with colourful sentences that sometimes made me feel like I read a book from another century. Delightful!

A very well written story with HEA, 5 stars ✨ for Vaughn and Will.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment