Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/04/2017

Review: The Billionaire's Beck and Call: The Complete Series

The Billionaire's Beck and Call: The Complete Series The Billionaire's Beck and Call: The Complete Series by Delilah Fawkes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Very good BDSM romance

I liked this very much, it was intense and filled with emotions, I had it in audiobook and I was a little disappointed by the voice reading but not so much so I stopped listening.

The storyline is good, good build up and nice ending, I always like a HEA.

Well described characters and good love scenes made this in to a fun read.

At times I didn't like mr. Drake because he was a little to arrogant but he grew on me. And Isabeau was a little mouse in the beginning in my opinion but she ended up being a strong women.

5 stars and I would like to read more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment