Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/19/2017

Review: Kiss My Boots

Kiss My Boots Kiss My Boots by Harper Sloan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Omg, Harper Sloan can really rattle my brain and slice my heart open, so much feelings..........
When Quinn gets a phone call from the one person she'd never expected to hear from again her whole world shifts. Tate once left the one girl he loves without a word, what she don't know is the reason. Now he's back to fight for their future.

The second book in this series is just as good as the first one I absolutely love the characters and adding Tate to the mix don't make it less appealing. He's strong, caring, driven and honest. His love for Quinn is undeniable and I like how considerate he is to her brothers wen he knows they do anything for her.

Quinn is a hell-raiser and want nothing to do with Tate but when she learns the truth she's forced to consider the possibility that her feelings have never changed.
The storyline is good an I like the little snippets from the past.

I like the light and fun writing style even when the topics are heavy. I laughed and I cried and enjoyed this book so much.

The characters are well described with lots of feelings so I feel like I got to know them very well.

This is a story about love that they thought was lost, but it was not at all lost. The sort of connection the author describes is never lost.

I now hope for a book about the third Davis sibling also finding his love ❤️


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment