Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/22/2017

Review: Mastering Her Senses

Mastering Her Senses Mastering Her Senses by Laura Kaye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great read

I enjoyed this story very much but I didn't like the theme of sensory play so that's the reason for 4 stars, STRONG 4 stars!!!!

The storyline is good and the characters are well described.

In my opinion this author has a way of writing books that are so full of emotions that you get dragged in to the story.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues is a good bonus.

Normally I wouldn't compare authors but when I started reading BDSM one of the first authors I read was Cherise Sinclair and I love her books. Laura Kaye is in the same category as her so if you have read anything from her I guarantee you will like this series.

Now I have an ARC of the next in this series waiting for me ❤️

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment