Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/26/2017

Review: The Hunting Grounds

The Hunting Grounds The Hunting Grounds by Katee Robert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Former FBI agent Maggie works as a park ranger when a body is found, this leads to her former partner Vic turning up to investigate. She had a crush on him in the past but is it still in the past, and will they catch the unsub who is escalating his killing?

Another thrilling story where I didn't have a clue about who the unsub was until it was revealed and that's one of the most important thing in a good thriller.

Katee Robert can write more than romance, I loved this story so much; it kept me on the edge of my chair the whole time and it had a little romance as a secondary story in the book.

The author has a writing style that's easygoing and has lots of dialogues which makes it a very enjoyable read.

I think the storyline was very good, the build up to the final reveal of the unsub was so good and so unexpected.

This was a good 5 star thriller in my opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment