Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/28/2017

Review: Say Yes

Say Yes Say Yes by J.R. Gray
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and are freely giving my review of it*


There was emotions and feelings written in to this story but it felt like it just scratched the surface and that didn't give the story depth enough in my opinion.

However the storyline was good, and I liked very much that the was no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues.

The start of the story was a little weird but the middle was great and then the end.....what was that?????????? Most of all this story confused me, I was left feeling that the author wanted me to guess the meaning behind the words........maybe I'm wrong but it was not a fulfilling book for me.

The love scenes in the middle of the book was great and for a moment I could feel the connection between James and Charles but it didn't last, for me at least.

Maybe the lack of background information was a part of the feeling that something was missing in this story, I really don't know.

I'm not sure if I loved or hated the story , I choose to give it a weak 4 stars because I feel it has a lot of potential.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment