Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/11/2017

Review: Hard to Serve

Hard to Serve Hard to Serve by Laura Kaye
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Great read

This was a very good story filled with emotions and characters that came alive when I read.

Some of the things I appreciate the most in this book is that there's no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and a lot of dialogues.

This is a crossover novella and if you haven't read Hard Ink series I recommend reading it but it's not necessary before reading this one. But the recommendation is real, I loved the Hard Ink series and look forward to dive in to Blasphemy next.

I recommend this book if you like BDSM romance, it is written in a way that made me feel comfortable to read about it.

5 shiny stars ✨

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment