Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/20/2017

Review: Sin

Sin Sin by Emma Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

Well, in the beginning I didn't like the story so much, maybe it was the writing style with the short sentences and quick shifts between character lines. That was just the first chapters then it grew on me big, when I finished I loved it.

Dahlia refuses to sell her bar when Damien comes with an offer, he infuriates her but at the same time he is intriguing. Damien and Dahlia both have experienced great losses but they are in different stages of the process of healing. Can Dahlia help Damien start living again?

The story is well written and I want so much to know what happened to Damien's family but the author keeps me on the edge all the time.

There's a lot of feelings and the characters are full of emotions even though at times I'm annoyed at them. But that's only because I want to know they get each other, me impatient?......noooooo.........

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues equals happy me.

The love building between Damien and Dahlia is well written so it feels realistic that they eventually fall in love.

I laughed and I cried and I wondered, just how a book should make me feel. Happy to give it 5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment