Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/02/2017

Review: Love and Other Hot Beverages

Love and Other Hot Beverages Love and Other Hot Beverages by Laurie Loft
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Publishing date: June 3th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

I liked this story but it was not a whopping "yeah" though more of a "oh, this is nice" so it's a 4,5 stars for a enjoyable read.

The first kiss.......so sweet and ....fun......I love how it was written.

The writing style was a little unusual because I felt like it was a little staccato and took some time getting used to but it grew on me.

Descriptions of the characters was a little weak in the beginning so it took some time to get to know them but when I did I just wanted to know them in real life.

There is no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and enough dialogues to hold my interest.

I loved Todd's weird little antics and his caring personality. Sebastian is presenting himself as a very confident but in reality he is insecure and has little self-esteem.

In my opinion this was a little weird but very sweet story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment