Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/16/2017

Review: Chasing Destiny

Chasing Destiny Chasing Destiny by Megan Erickson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*


Bay and ❤️ is that enough said....probably not but it's hard to put in to word how much I enjoyed this story without it sounding like a cliche.

This is the second book in the Silver Tip Pack series and in the first book we got to know Bay who seemed a little reckless but in this book he stepped in to the light and became a man with backbone.

I love what Bay has become and the chemistry between the two main characters are undeniably sizzling.

Without giving spoilers it's not easy to review but I must say that the amount of struggles Bay's mate have gone through is heartbreaking and it's no wonder he don't trust himself to have control when he's shifting.

The storyline is good and there are lots of dialogues, which I prefer in a book. The most amazing thing of all is that I've never been drawn to shifter stories before I read the first book in this series and now I'm enjoying it so much.

This author are among the authors that in my experience seems to put their heart and soul in to the story. The book is packed with emotions and it makes me feel like I participate in the story. For me that's the ultimate goal when I read a book, so well done to Megan Erickson, you have given me another 5 star ⭐️ book to live in.

PS: THE COVER.........just fantastic!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment