Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/23/2017

Review: Eyes On You

Eyes On You Eyes On You by Laura Kaye
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*


It's no secret that I love a well written BDSM romance and this is no exception, Lara Kaye know how to write good stories with hot scenes and romance blooming between the characters.

This story is about voyeurism and exhibitionism and it was interesting and intriguing to read about.

The connection between Wolf and Liv is there from the first moment and he instinctively know what she needs, she on the other hand have had someone tell her it's wrong to want what she wants.

The story is intense and good, short but great read.

As always the lack of unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues makes this a excellent read.

Great 5 star read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment