Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/07/2017

Review: Undone

Undone Undone by Lauren Hawkeye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and are freely giving my review of it*

The finale book in this series was as good as the others but the last action scene was a little too long.

I would have preferred that this series was one book instead of 3 novellas and that's only because I find it hard to review stories with a clear cliffhanger. In this last book I did however get my HEA so I feel like I have more to say.

The plot was not very intriguing almost a little naively in my opinion, but beside that and my little who said what problem (see review of UNBOUND) it's a good read.

If you like a little kink to the story, a possessive male and some hot love scenes this story is good, but for me it was a very weak 4 stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment