Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/08/2017

Review: Savage

Savage Savage by S.L. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

What to say about this book.....hmmm...the way it's written it is like a big poem, so filled with colourful descriptions of feelings that I felt both felt overwhelmed and swooned. It took me a while to get used to the writing style but when I did I really enjoyed the book.

On a side note: The way the author described the privileged life of the wealthy kids and the things they do to seek thrills was excellent but simple.

The love between Alexander and Sara Jane was warm and possessive, they couldn't live without each other.

Lack of unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues makes this book I devoured in no time.

The plot in the story was good but the end.........ugly crying.......waiting for the next book.

Warning: This is a cliffhanger, but this book is worth reading!!!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment