Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

7/01/2017

Review: Billionaire's Game: A Dark Romance

Billionaire's Game: A Dark Romance Billionaire's Game: A Dark Romance by Lucy Wild
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

I've read some stories from this author and they have been good but this one was not one of my favourites.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues so it is no problem coming through the story but I felt confused and irritated at the game thing in the story. Again that's just my opinion.

The love scenes are good and hot and that for me was some of the reasons I finished it. Another reason is that it's easy to read.

In my opinion this story lacked well written characters, I felt like they didn't come through clearly to me, it was almost as they were blank canvases.

I know this author can do so much better so I gave 3 stars because of potential.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment