Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/09/2017

Review: Big Daddy: The Complete Daddy Series

Big Daddy: The Complete Daddy Series Big Daddy: The Complete Daddy Series by B. B. Hamel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

Five books in a bundle for pure entertainment. Some of them I've read earlier and there are links to my reviews on GR.

MAN OF THE HOUSE

Carter marries Emily's mother to save his reputation but the one he really wants is Emily.

I didn't like this one as much as I liked the other books and I'm sad to say it only reaches 3 stars for me.
I don't know if it was the story in itself that bothered me or maybe it was the fake marriage.......
But for me the story seemed shallow and not very realistic.
When that's said, the author delivers in the love scenes, they are hot and heavy.
There are lots of dialogues and no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so it should be great.

Sometimes it's hard to describe what didn't make it for me, could be my state of mind that day.....

We all know it's a matter of taste so don't let my review scare you away, I'm not. I will read more from this author.

POSSESSIVE DADDY: A DARK ROMANCE

See my earlier review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

YOUR DADDY: A DARK ROMANCE

Carson rescues Lucy from freezing to death when she arrives in Alaska without money and clothes. He wants her even if he is much older then her and he has trouble coming his way.

I liked this story, but it was a slow build up.
The characters are well described and the storyline is very good even though I felt something missing.

The writing style is straight forward and has a good amount of dialogues but I can't help feeling there is emotions missing. It all seems a little clinical.

Some hot scenes and a little action save it from being under 4 stars ✨

SMALL TOWN: DADDY A DARK ROMANCE

See my earlier review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

VIRGIN'S DADDY: A BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE

See my earlier review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment