Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/23/2017

Review: Ray of New

Ray of New Ray of New by E. L. Todd
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: May 23th

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

If you've read the 5 first books in this series you know this is Ryker's story. He meets a women he can't resist but she don't want a relationship so they start with a one night stand. And then things just progress from there.

What I really liked in this book was that Ryker in some ways have evolved emotionally.
What I don't like about this series is the intense feelings a person can have for two different persons, it gets to emotional but then again it's how it can be in real life. I love all the emotions at the same time so I'm a little conflicted.
In the beginning of the book I was thinking: why, why, why......don't you just tell her brother that you want to date his sister!!!!!!!!!

I like the way this author writes, it's easygoing and with lots of dialogues so I can just sit back and let the story be taken into my mind without no worries.

The characters are well written and the feelings are very good described. I think all the reflections going on in their minds is one of the things I appreciate most in this authors books. It makes me see the characters as real persons.

The love scenes are as usual well written and with much intensity, but sometimes I get the feeling if the story of Ryker only contained half the love scenes it would have been enough with one book.

Warning ⚠️ The book ends in a cliffhanger.....sort of...... for me, I rarely like a book to end the way it did but this time.....many because that allows me to make my own happy ending. It's just a feeling I got in the end that made me accept this ending.
In some peculiar way this ending was satisfying but also not satisfying.

This was a 5, not solid but still 5 wobbly stars ✨

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment