Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/03/2017

Review: Sex in the Sticks

Sex in the Sticks Sex in the Sticks by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Valentine travels to Alaska because she is tired of the metrosexual men in New York and she hopes to meet some "real" men. She meets Logan, the chief of police in East Merritt. Is he the "real" man she's been looking for??????

I love this book, Valentine and Logan are a perfect match!

The story is fun, intriguing and romantic. Valentine is described as down to earth with a little high class girl qualities, I found her very likeable. Logan is easygoing, fun and a true gentleman although as all men he can jump to conclusions.

I've always liked this author and her books are joyful to read because I feel like I get to know the characters well and there are lots of dialogues in her books which I always enjoy.

There are no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and there are lots and lots of feelings written in to this story.

The love scenes are hot as always........this is adult content......

One of the things I love the most is that the build up in the story is excellent, not to slow and not to quick, just the right pace in my opinion.

I disappeared in this story and had trouble putting it down. There is something about her writing style that makes me want to read just on more page........

Very good 5 star read ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment