Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/12/2017

Review: Kept Safe

Kept Safe Kept Safe by Lucy Wild
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

Jack kidnaps Bella and it's for a good reason (in his mind at least) he wants to keep her safe. Can she be kept safe when he only wants to keep her for himself?

I like this story, it was a dark and mysterious story although not overly intriguing. It was something missing to really give me the creeps.

The writing style is straight forward and has a good amount of dialogues which in itself makes the story right up my alley.

The characters are well described but I sense a lack of emotions at times, then again other times there are plenty.

The storyline is good and it's easy to follow so it makes me captivated to see what comes next.

There are som very hot love scenes, but the descriptions of the BDSM scene was to hastily and I didn't feel that the use of equipments was necessary. But that's just my opinion.

The book was a hot great 4 star story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment