Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/14/2017

Review: Wicked Ride

Wicked Ride Wicked Ride by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Always a joy

Sawyer Bennett always delivers in my opinion, this was a great read and with amazing characters that are well written with lots of feelings.

Auralie is selling her virginity to the highest bidder but before that her "owner" makes men take a test drive. Logan can't help to feel that she don't want this. Can he find out her secret and will she find his?

The way the author writes makes me want to jump in to the world she creates but at the same time I don't want to be in it. It's the classic good/bad story but with a enormous amount of emotions and the love scenes....wow.....they are rough but tender.

There is a good amount of dialogues and no unnecessary description of surroundings which makes me forget the world around me.

The book has all the things I like about a story even a bit of hard crying(on my end too)

Can't wait to read Bridger's story, and isn't that a clever move to have a Epilogue that makes yo want run for Amazon to get the next book......


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment